This past summer my friends and I were sitting on the beach at the Jersey Shore when several days of west winds brought the biting flies. After a few minutes of trying to swat them away as they bit us, we were getting ready to leave when I remembered the EcoSmart spray in my beach bag. We all sprayed it on and sat undisturbed while all around us people were fleeing the beach. We also knew we were safe not just from the flies but from harmful chemicals as well. The next day I was sitting down the beach when a tap came on my shoulder. My friends had been looking for me to borrow the EcoSmart so they could stay on the beach without getting bitten by the flies. It had worked that well! Thanks for maximizing our summer beach time and keeping it poison free too!
- Nancy G.